10 January 2007

First of the year

The new year brings lots of new things. Resolutions, Promises, Excitement, Anticipation etc. Most importantly, it has given my the chance to love again. Yes I know, maybe it's still the champagne from the New Year's Eve party that's kicking in. Trust me, that wore off by noon the next day.
When I first laid eyes on her, I wasn't initially impressed. I felt she would be like everything else in my life that has come, got broken and is now dissolved in the pool of past crushes. Then I started to pay attention and I realized (in the words of Beauty and the Beast), perhaps "there's something there that wasn't there before". The more I paid attention, the more intrigued I became and now I'm wrapped around the idea that this could actually work. People says looks don't matter, but those people lie. Looks are what make u snap your head around twice and catch your eye, and I tell ya those curves made me look again and again. Yes I know building relationships take time, effort and patience and every new one is different from the previous one; I am not too worried though, because getting to know her is the exciting part. When things begin to get rocky, I know I have dependable people I can share my troubles with. I just hope I'm able to afford her. Here's her picture. And if that doesn't impress you, this should.

0 comments: