08 November 2007

Hiatus

It's been almost a year since I last blogged. I haven't exactly been writing in my physical journal either for some reason. I'm up later than late these days anyway, so I should be able to pick up from where I left off from.
These days I'm mostly focused on taking the PhD qualifying exam and obtaining results from my Gaussian file that has been running now for about a week with no concluded results in site. I feel like I have no idea what I'm going to get from the results here. Let's just say that what I am doing is writing a program and then sending it to a Computing Center to perform the calculations and then send me back the results once it's complete. When a program takes a week to be calculated, you know it's something that's huge. Well if this program succeeds in doing what it is expected to do, it will be a huge deal.
On the other hand I have been on youtube a lot lately and man I can't believe the number of ridiculously funny stuff I have picked up on there. I'm just going to put up 2 of them for now.
The first was one I discovered on my friend's facebook profile with 2 Nigerian guys doing a remix to the Souljah Boy song that seems to be sweeping the nation. If you speak broken, you'll laugh your head off. If not, it's still funny anyway to see two guys in traditional garb doing the Naija Boy.





The second is one that my girlfriend sent to me just last night. Warning/Disclaimer: If you love cats, then you probably don't want to watch this. I think you'll still find it funny either way. After all the cat is still alive after this experiment.





Well I need to catch some shut-eye which I have been lacking a lot of this week.

0 comments: